The Count Down Begins...

 

 



The Countdown Begins... May 1st

Today is May 1st, and I have fewer than twenty-something days to get ready for my first-ever trip out of the country.

If you’ve read my last post, then you already know why this is such a big milestone for me. I am doing something I have never done, going somewhere I have never been. This leap of faith took a lot to even arrive at, because for a long time, I didn’t believe it was possible for me.

And on top of that… I’m doing it solo.

No waiting. No coordinating. No “maybe when someone else is ready.”
Just me, myself, and I.

But I don’t think I’ve been giving myself enough credit for what I’m actually doing.

I’ve started gradually telling people about my plans, and the reaction I keep getting is the same:
“You’re so brave.”

And every time I hear it, I pause a little.

Because are they right?

Maybe.

A lot of people carry dreams they don’t even dare to touch, let alone pursue. It does take a certain kind of courage to go after what you want, not what’s expected, not what’s approved, not what fits neatly into other people’s comfort zones.

That has been one of the biggest lessons of my life.

For so long, I moved based on what others thought I should do. What they wanted for me. What made sense to them. It wasn’t until recently that I really asked myself:

What do I want?

Not filtered. Not edited. Not watered down by disapproval echoing in my head.

And for the first time, I truly don’t give a FUCK what anyone else thinks.

I said what I said.

I want to travel and fuck

AKA I want pleasure.

Take that however you want.

I’m choosing to do something that sets my soul on fire. Something that awakens my passion, my curiosity, my sensuality, my full human experience. And I’m more than willing to explore that on my own terms.

But I’m also willing to share it. Even if it’s just through a platform like this.

So if you’re reading this right now, I hope something in these words nudges you. Even just a little. Enough to make you question what you’ve been putting off. Enough to make you consider that maybe… you don’t need permission either.

Maybe it’s your turn to dare.

So I invite you, whoever you are, to come along with me. Not necessarily to where I’m going, but into the energy of going.

A journey toward a journey.
And who knows… you might find a piece of yourself in the process.

It seems I’m good at inspiring.

So I might as well keep doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey to Manifest my Dreams to Travel the World

The Final Countdown

I finally made that leap...